Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Wishes

It's the start of the New Year and I expect to do things a bit different this year. The blogs I hope to update at least once a week, there should be enough stuff in my life to do at least that much. As for what I want to do with the blogs, the blogs will serve as kinda self-therapy for me since I'm kinda lost about my direction in life at the moment. I'm at what you can consider more or less a dead end, low income job. It pays better than fast food but you don't learn any real practical skills like you can on the floor of a food establishment. But while I'm out of ideas, I want to do at least something productive and hopefully my blogs will give me insight into what I need to do. This kinda reminds me of the song "Show Me What I'm Looking For" by Carolina Liar. I'm not Christian but I do like some Christian pop like that. Which reminds me, I used to hate all forms of Country but lately it seems I'm starting to like a few, at least the ones that border on rock/pop like some of the Shania Twain stuff. Anyways, nice non-sequitur there. :p

To any that might read this blog, Happy New Year.
And do check out my other blog right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment