Saturday, January 16, 2010

Monetization blues

I've been thinking about this for a while now but to monetize successfully pretty much requires you to become sort of a web celebrity which is definitely not what I want to be. This really bites. Guess a semi-hikkii, anti-social like me can't really do squat in this kind of society, is there? Danny Choo's promoted blog monetization quite heavily but it really won't work for most people unless they hit really popular status. Anyways I shouldn't whine too much. :p

One thing I've discovered while writing and choosing ads widgets for my blog is that I lose my sense of authenticity when I go overboard on the widgets. It'll definitely be a while before I arrive at the monetization arrangement that I'll be happy with but until then expect some more mess in 2D-ism, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment