Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back & Forth

For a while I quit AT&T as my internet provider and went with Clear to try them out. But Clear had numerous problems that were pretty serious. The phone connection was occasionally bad in the morning. The internet speed was spotty at times. The weirdest one has to do with Photobucket; for some reason, it was difficult to view pictures on Photobucket even though I can connect to the website itself easily enough. To be frank, I was disappointed with the reliability of their service. So when AT&T called giving me an offer to go back, I pretty much jumped on it. I don't regret trying out Clear since that's what prompted AT&T to give me a better offer than what I had before however I am still disappointed that Clear's service was as bad as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment