Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Would you like it over-crispy?

I had Jack in the Box's mini sirloin burgers. I was not impressed. In fact, Jack's sirloin burgers haven't really grown on me at all nor the sirloin burgers at other places. It just seems to be a bigger slab of meat and that's all to it. There does seem to be a taste unique to the sirloin burgers but it's not something I'd pay a little extra for.

I also had McD's Ranch BLT grilled chicken. So-so. I think I'm ordering value menu from McD's for the time being unless a craving really hits me. I was going to order value today but a frying pan came out of nowhere and whacked me over the head.

I don't know what it was about today (technically, it's now yesterday since I'm typing this after midnight) but both fries from Jack and McD's were somewhat overcooked and came out too crispy and fried. Was it the weather??

No comments:

Post a Comment