Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brain Fart

Sorry for lack of updates on the main blog. Just haven't really been up to it even though I do have photos that should be posted. Also haven't done my strip for a while. :/
One thing I've realized is that doing a hobby blog does take a good chunk of your free time. If I had been working during the last 6 months, I don't think I would have had time to do as much entry as I did especially since I started doing the photocomics thing.

Another curious thing I've noticed is that I hardly read other people's blog unless they have an entry about a toy/figure that I'm Googling about which leads me to that site in the first place. But with all the stuff I do like watching anime, reading manga, playing my iPod, playing my toys, I hardly have the time and interest to visit their site regularly or even occasionally. I wonder if other bloggers actually take the time to visit each other's sites especially those with almost a hundred of sites on their blogroll list.

1 comment:

  1. I always visit people's blog, but I rarely comment on it. This is my first comment on your blog to show that I actually exist and read your blog!

    ReplyDelete