Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fuwa Fuwa Time!

I just started watching K-On! I can see why it's popular. It's cute, funny, and full of moe! I like all the girls but my favorite has to be popular Mio! She's straight and serious but she's shy and doesn't like being at center of attention yet she's 健気 enough to do what it takes to get things done! 可愛いなぁ、この娘達は! *^^*

As mentioned in the previous post, I've bought way too much toys & figures during the past few months and I'm planning to buy some eroge during the next few months. However, that's pretty much it for my crazy purchasing. This is just one of those crazy buying phases for me and I'll be breathing a huge sigh of relief when it's over. At least I have enough money not to go into debt again but that's a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment